PARENT & SPECTATOR SPORTSMANSHIP RELEASE
- Positively support your team! Do not taunt or show
lackof respect for the opponents.
- Respect officials and the difficulty of their task.
- Comply with local regulations concerning conduct at IESA/IHSA activities.
- Remember that the contest is a learning experience for the young men and women involved and mistakes will happen.
- Don’t forget a ticket to a contest is a privilege to observe a contest and not a license to be disrespectful to players, coaches, and officials!
- Encourage other fans to be positive in the support for their team.
Research indicates a student involved in extra-curricular activities has a greater chance for success during adulthood. Be a model for that success!
If you have any concerns or questions please contact any of the following:
- Nathan Seal, Athletic Director – ALAH CUSD #305 217-543-2146
- Steffanie Seegmiller, Principal – ALAH High School 217-543-2146
- Andrew Peralta, Principal – Arthur Grade School 217-543-2109
- Kristin Nall, Principal – Atwood-Hammond Elementary School 217-578-2229
- Marla Graham, Principal – Lovington Grade School 217-873-4318