Arthur CUSD 305 Board of Education
Vision and Goals
Vision: Provide students with the staff, resources, and aligned standards to enable all to achieve educational excellence.
- Conduct a needs assessment of all district curricula.
- Analyze staffing needs to maximize student learning
- Use student achievement data to develop school improvement targets
Programs / Services
Vision: Expand current programs to meet the social, emotional, and curricular needs of students.
- Recruit and retain qualified social services staff.
- Explore community partnerships to enhance district programming.
- Consider non-traditional programming options.
Vision: Provide safe, up-to-date, and inviting facilities for students, staff, families, and community members.
- Explore options for facility usage.
- Maximize student learning through facilities.
- Expand utilization of facilities to increase programming opportunities.
Vision: Promote a collaborative, unified district with trust and open communication.
- Enhance our methods of communication (i.e. social media, district website, and other outlets).
- Engage communities for involvement.
Vision: District 305 will sustain a balanced budget while seeking alternative fiscal opportunities.
- Develop a 5-year financial plan.
- Use facilities survey data to guide financial decisions.