Arthur School District Registration
WELCOME TO THE ARTHUR CUSD #305
ONLINE STUDENT REGISTRATION
Arthur CUSD 305 is having registration online for our 2021-2022 school year. This means no waiting until August to register your student(s). Registration will be available in Skyward from June 7-11. Please register your student(s) by Friday, June 11.
If you do not have a computer, internet, or need assistance, please call the school to set up an appointment for one of the following:
- Monday, June 7 - 8:00-2:00
- Tuesday, June 8 - 8:00-2:00
- Wednesday, June 9 - 8:00-6:00
- Thursday, June 10 - 8:00-2:00
- Friday, June 11 - 8:00-12:00
Arthur Grade School - 217-543-2109
Atwood Hammond Grade School - 217-578-2229
Lovington Grade School - 217-873-4318
Arthur Lovington Atwood Hammond High School - 217-543-2146
Documents can be attached online when you complete the online registration process. (This can be done by scanning them or taking a clear picture of your documents).
To login to Skyward, click the link below. If you have forgotten your password, click "Forgot username or password" on Skyward's website and type the email address that you have provided the school. If you need any help with your Skyward account, please call the school office.
SKYWARD MOBILE ACCESS APP
With Mobile Access, you can access many of Skyward's features from your smartphone or tablet.
Parents/guardians and students have immediate access to student grades, attendance, behavior, lunch accounts, pay fees, receive push notifications and more Family Access functionality.
Skyward's mobile access app is available on all major mobile platforms including iOS, Android, and Windows.
STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
*New students to the district must visit their corresponding school for more registration information or fill out these forms and bring it into the school office to begin the registration process.
Documents Needed for Students
- Birth certificate (new students)
- School physical exams/proof of immunizations: New students, K, 6th, 9th, & 12th grade (12th only needs updated immunizations - no physical needed)
- Dental Exam: K, 2nd, 6th, 9th grade
- Vision Exam: K
- Sports Physical (JH & HS athletes) - Freshman physical counts as sports physical
- School Physical Form (PreK, K, 6th, 9th Grade)
- Sports Physical Form
- JH Sports IESA Concussion Form
- Emergency Medical Form
- Dental Form (K, 2nd, 6th, 9th Grade)
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Dental Request Form (free dental services)
- Eye Exam Form (Kindergarten)
- Food Allergy Form (if
- School Medication Authorization Form (if
studenttakes any medicine at school)
- Asthma Action Plan (if student has asthma)
- Free/Reduced Meal Application
SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS