A few reminders about our Homecoming Week!
Study hall is MANDATORY for all students this week! We have float building and other homecoming activities.
Academics ALWAYS COME FIRST. If students have work that needs to be done for class, this takes priority in study hall!
Students will go to their flex teacher for study hall this week. REPEATING - study hall is with flex teachers this week!
Homecoming Spirit Days this week:
- Monday: Senior Citizen
- Tuesday: Bikers vs Surfers
- Wednesday: Group/Duo
- Thursday: Hawaiian Beach vacation
- Friday: Knights gear!
Our schedule for Monday - Thursday Homecoming Week
- 1st hour 8:15-8:58
- 2nd 9:01 - 9:44
- 3rd 9:47 - 10:30
- 4th 10:33-11:16
- 5th(A) 11:19 - 12:02
- 5th(B) 11:52 - 12:35
- 6th 12:38-1:21
- 7th 1:24-2:07
- Study Hall 2:10-3:13
- Lunch A 11:19 - 11:49
- Lunch B 12:05 -12:35
On Friday we are excited that all of the grade school and junior high students will be able to watch the parade this year! This is something that has never happened and we are hoping that it will build excitement for homecoming for all students in the district. Our schedule on Friday will look different. Parents, watch for a Google form to be shared with you later today so that you can tell us what your student will be doing during the homecoming parade!
Schedule for Friday, September 29, 2023
- 8:15 - 8:45 - Students meet in flex & clean hallways
- 8:30 - Volleyball players to gym
- 8:45 - 9:45 - All students to Macho Volleyball
- 10:00 - 11:15 - All students to band practice field for Student Council led games
- 11:30 - 12:00 - All students to Pep Rally in new gym
- 12:00 - Students in parade dismissed for lunch & line up
- 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch A & B
- 1:00 - Students not in parade go to gyms for games
- 1:15 - Parade Line up
- 2:00 - Parade (students not in parade will be watching)
- After the parade ... all students float tear down and clean up
- Dismissal @ 3:13
It's going to be a great week! So many fun activities planned by our Student Council! It just doesn't get much better.
Mrs. Seegmiller, Principal