- Writing Center & Math Center Appointments
- Knights’ Table - can be ordered until 12:30 for same day delivery.
- Pre-order a yearbook!
- Cap & Gown Ordering
Tuesday, March 3rd
- The following seniors need to come to the office: Cheyene Gregurich, Megan Harshbarger, Brandon Linstrom, Cade Miller, Mikayla Mitchell, Justin Miller, and Caleb Stone
- There are still spots left to donate blood on Thursday. See Mrs. Renfro to sign up.
- A little "birdie" told me that tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the March Madness badminton tournament. Enter in Mrs. Renfro's room.
- Service Club - 8th hour in the old gym
- Art Club until 4:15
- Cheerleading Tryouts 1st Practice 6pm-8pm
- On this Day: in 1887 Anne Sullivan began teaching 6 year old Helen Keller who was both blind and deaf
Wednesday, March 4th
Thursday, March 5th
- Student Council Meeting 7:30 am
- Blood Drive 9:30-1:30 at ALAH. Signup with Mrs. Renfro.
- Cheerleading Tryouts 2nd Practice 6pm-8pm
Friday, March 6th
- End of Third Quarter
- Noon Dismissal
Saturday, March 7th
- Solo & Ensemble
- Cheerleading Tryouts at 8:00 am
- Badminton Tournament 10:30 in the new gym. Teams of two can sign up for $2. See Mrs. Renfro with questions and to sign up.
Winter Sports Banquet Tuesday, March 10th at 6:30
Smart Snacks are available in the office throughout the day. Stop by between classes.
Homework Hangout Monday-Thursday after school until 4:15 in the library.