- Writing Center and Math Center Appointments
- Knights’ Table - can be ordered until 12:30 for same day delivery.
- Pre-order a yearbook!
- Cap and Gown Ordering
Friday, March 13th
- Today we will be following the 2:00 bell schedule. At 2:00 we will be having an assembly for the remainder of the school day where the drama club will give us a preview of the play.
- Lifeguards: If you would like to apply to be a lifeguard at the Arthur pool there are applications in the office.
- Report Cards will be distributed during 8th hour today and they will be posted to Skyward.
Saturday, March 14th
- (CANCELLED) Track Charleston HS Indoor Invite - Girls Var/J.V. @ EIU Indoor - Bus @ 7am
- High School Play @ 7 pm - The Incomplete Life and Random Death of Molly Denholtz
Sunday, March 15th
- High School Play @ 2 pm - The Incomplete Life and Random Death of Molly Denholtz
Monday, March 16th
- Drum Major Workshop 6 pm
- Dual Credit: Monday, March 16 there will be a meeting for seniors who have taken Lake Land College dual credit classes. We will meet 8th hour in Mrs. Frye's room. See the email from Mrs. Hart for more info.
Tuesday, March 17th
- Freshmen Mentoring Lunch
- Art Club after school until 4:14
- Band Section Leader/Color Guard Captain Interviews 3:45-6:30
- Softball vs. Tuscola High School Var/J.V. @ Tuscola 4:30
- Drum Major Audition 6:30
Wednesday, March 18th
- Illinois National Guard Rep at ALAH 8th hour
- Baseball vs. Tuscola Varsity @ Arthur 4:30
- School Board Meeting 6 pm
Thursday, March 19th
- (CANCELLED) - Track @ Mt. Zion Bus@3:45
- LPC Honor Band Concert @ Bement 7pm
- Operation Hope Mtg. 7pm
Friday, March 20th
- Baseball vs. Altamont Varsity @ Arthur 4:30
- Softball vs. Monticello High School Var/J.V. @ Monticello 4:30
Saturday, March 21st
- Saturday School 8am - 11 am
- (CANCELLED) Track Charleston HS Indoor Invite - Boys Var/J.V. @ EIU Indoor Bus @ 7am
- Dessert Theatre
Smart Snacks are available in the office throughout the day. Stop by between classes.
Homework Hangout Monday-Thursday after school until 4:15 in the library.